THE GRACE GIFT OF GIVING (PART 2 of 2): What does ‘giving’ under Grace look like? Why do we cringe when this exciting topic comes up? In this mini-series we will explore the key foundations around the topic of giving such as:
- How giving has gotten a bad rap
- What does the word ‘tithe’ mean?
- Old covenant vs new covenant giving
- An old argument re new vs old
- Giving is a response and a passion
- Encouraged to give throughout Scripture
- Can teacher, pastors, ministries, churches ask for support?
- Healthy attitudes regarding giving
By the time we are done this series, everyone should be able to better understand the heart and motive behind this wonderful “Grace Gift Of Giving.” Enjoy!!
You may have heard God loves you, but did you know He LIKES you too. The message the ‘typical’ church sends to the world is that God is really ticked and his anger is building…well….that God doesn’t even EXIST!! And we wonder why people feel condemned by the message ‘the church’ seems to send.
Let’s share the GOOD NEWS for all people TO all people! God loves EVERYBODY! No one is excluded! That is good news!! Now believe it!! For more info, visit:
- JOIN US “LIVE” SUNDAY MORNINGS on FACEBOOK around 10:55am EST: https://www.facebook.com/michael.zenker