Hope Fellowship – “A Family On A Journey” Pt4 (Final)
Hope Fellowship is moving to Elmira from the St. Jacob’s Outlet Mall. 11 amazing years, but we are going to live with the St. James Evangelical Lutheran Church downtown Elmira. Two congregations, one building. March 1st will be our first service in the facility. As a gesture of welcome, they have invited us to join them in their service and take that Sunday to meet and greet. How exciting it will be.
Today’s message is about the “Transformational Things We Have Discovered And Are Still Growing In”. This week and last week, we look at the top 10 things we have learned that have had a profound impact in our personal lives over the past decade. Perhaps these are some of the same things you are growing in as well. Enjoy!
Watch on YOUTUBE:
Watch on FACEBOOK:
***Love what you are hearing? Your donations make it possible for us to keep spreading this good news. Donate today and help keep this going: https://bit.ly/2Z9loWd
Let’s share the GOOD NEWS that is for everyone, to everyone! For more info, visit:
- Sunday podcast https://anchor.fm/michael-zenker
- https://www.facebook.com/michael.zenker “LIVE” Sundays 10:45 – 11am EST
- https://growingingrace.ca/ ‘weekly radio show’
- Radio Podcast: https://anchor.fm/still-growing-in-grace
- Global Online Ministry Alliance: https://www.facebook.com/gomaworldwide/