Commonly Misused Bible Verses PT 3 (FINAL): A reason many people leave ‘church’ or ‘god’ is because of terrible abuses by churches and leaders as they ‘twist’ bible verses in such a way to manipulate people or their biased view. PART 3 (And FINAL in this series) Today is even more exciting than last week!! Join in as we look at a few ‘commonly misused Bible verses’ and find a better way to understand them!!
- “The heart is more deceitful than all else And is desperately sick;” Jeremiah 17:9
- “Thou art of purer eyes than to behold evil, and canst not look on iniquity” Habakkuk 1:13
- “Judge Not let Ye be judged” Matthew 7:1
- “ If My People Who Are Called By My Name” 2 Chronicles 7:14
- “For I know the Plans I have For you” Jeremiah 29:11
- “Remain in me, and I will remain in you. For a branch cannot produce fruit if it is severed from the vine,” John 15
You may have heard God loves you, but did you know He LIKES you too. The message the ‘typical’ church sends to the world is that God is really ticked and his anger is building…well….that God doesn’t even EXIST!! And we wonder why people feel condemned by the message ‘the church’ seems to send.
Let’s share the GOOD NEWS for all people TO all people! God loves EVERYBODY! No one is excluded! That is good news!! Now believe it!! For more info, visit: