The Gospel In Chairs – A More Beautiful Gospel
What Is The Gospel? The word ‘gospel’ means ‘good news. I believe we in the ‘West’ have been told an ‘incomplete’ gospel message, I hope today you will see a simple comparison between what many of us have been told, and that of a better, more ancient love story.
Key Foundations to understanding ‘A More Beautiful Gospel”
- God does NOT change
- God is revealed in Christ (not Moses, Elijah, John the Baptist)
- Jesus Created Everything
- Creation Is In Christ
- Christ Holds All Things Together
- Separation is an illusion
- Jesus came to reveal the Father
- God IS Love, IS Light, IS LIFE
You may have heard God loves you, but did you know He LIKES you too. The message the ‘typical’ church sends to the world is that God is really ticked and his anger is building…well….that God doesn’t even EXIST!! And we wonder why people feel condemned by the message ‘the church’ seems to send.
Let’s share the GOOD NEWS for all people TO all people! God loves EVERYBODY! No one is excluded! That is good news!! Now believe it!! For more info, visit:
- JOIN US “LIVE” SUNDAY MORNINGS on FACEBOOK around 10:55am EST: https://www.facebook.com/michael.zenker