(Perspectives of Easter Part 1)
TODAY: If Simon too so long to change his mind and mature, we can not be in a rush either. We are not in charge of our growth. Unlearning is painful and ‘crisis’ usually triggers change and growth. There will be many ‘beliefs’ we need to deconstruct, but the process will lead to a better and more beautiful perspective of who Jesus ‘really’ is. If your journey doesn’t include humility, you are doing it wrong. If it doesn’t look like ‘Love’, then it isn’t something you want in your beliefs.
This Easter series will look a perspectives of different characters and how they processed the words of Christ and His influence in their lives.
Watch today’s ‘edited’ message on YOUTUBE:
or LISTEN to it on our PODCAST
***Love what you are hearing? Donate today and help keep this going:
- Hope Fellowship: https://hopefellowshipycc.com/donate/
- Growing In Grace Canada: https://square.link/u/QcTAIu0c
For MORE good news:
- Michael Zenker’s Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MichaelZenker
- Hope Fellowship, Your Community Church Website: www.hopefellowshipycc.com
- Hope Fellowship FACEBOOK page: https://www.facebook.com/hopefellowshipycc
- Still Growing In Grace – YouTube Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKfv-9uArQHIzcebDIyS8F3nj2MF_FV-H
- Still Growing In Grace FACEBOOK page: https://www.facebook.com/growingingraceministriescanada
- Still Growing In Grace Website: https://growingingrace.ca/