Re-Thinking: The Woman At The Well, “A Better Perspective”
- Removing the shame & stigma;
- Revealing the Grace that was always there.
The Samaritan woman at the well (John 4: 1-42)
- She’s theologically astute, politically aware, clearly respected in her community, and feisty.
- Traditional Christian interpretation, however, has turned her into a lazy, slutty sinner, an outcast in her community
WHAT IF: Her Story has been misunderstood, mis-shared, mis-represented
WHAT IF: Your story has been misunderstood, mis-shared, mis-represented, or YOU have mis-interpreted your OWN story…
Listen in and discover that there is HOPE, LOVE, & GRACE for you in this story
***Love what you are hearing? Your donations make it possible for us to keep spreading this good news. Two ways to donate: Hope Fellowship OR Grace Walk Canada (*click the DONATE button in the top right corner.)
Let’s share the GOOD NEWS that is for everyone to everyone! God loves EVERYBODY! No one is excluded! That is good news!! Imagine what will happen if you believe it? For more info, visit:
- JOIN US “LIVE” SUNDAY MORNINGS on FACEBOOK 10:45 – 11am EST: https://www.facebook.com/michael.zenker