Yesterday’s & today’s blog where inspired by a song called “Remind Me Who I Am” by Jason Gray. Make sure you watch this video clip first and then enjoy the AMAZING list of reminders from Scriptures telling you who you are in God’s eyes!!
Today’s list of Scriptures deal with ‘WHO I AM, and What Has Happened to me.” Meditate each one and let the truth sink in, it will be one your most encouraging days yet!! (*if you haven’t read Day 26 yet, you must!!! over ONE HUNDRED amazing truths from the Scriptures that reveal who you are IN CHRIST!!)
Video Of The Day:
Remind Me Who I Am – Jason Gray: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKyY8zfjBMQ
Scripture Verses about Our Identity in Christ
What Happened to Me?
- Rom. 5:1 I have been justified (completely forgiven and made righteous).
- Rom. 6:1-6 I died with Christ and died to the power of sin’s rule on my life.
- Rom. 8:1 I am free forever from condemnation.
- 1 Cor. 1:30 I have been put into Christ by God’s doing.
- 1 Cor. 2:12 I have received the Spirit of God into my life that I might know the things freely given to me by God.
- 1 Cor. 2:16 I have been given the mind of Christ.
- 1 Cor. 6:19, 20 I have been bought with a price. I am not my own. I belong to God.
- 2 Cor. 1:21 I have been established, anointed, and sealed by God in Christ.
- 2 Cor. 5:14, 15 Since I have died, I no longer live for myself, but for Him (Christ).
- 2 Cor. 5:21 I have been made righteous.
- Gal. 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. (The life I am living is Christ’s life.)
- Eph. 1:3 I have been blessed with every spiritual blessing.
- Eph. 1:4 I have been chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world to be holy and without blame before Him.
- Eph. 1:5 I was predestined (determined by God) to be adopted as a son.
- Eph. 1:7, 8 I have been redeemed, forgiven, and am a recipient of His lavish grace, Eph. 1:13, 14 and have been given the Holy Spirit as a pledge (a deposit/down payment) guaranteeing my inheritance to come.
- Eph. 2:5 I have been made alive together with Christ.
- Eph. 2:6 I have been raised up and seated with Christ in heaven.
- Eph. 2:18 I have direct access to God through the Spirit.
- Eph. 3:12 I may approach God with boldness, freedom, and confidence.
- Col. 1:13 I have been delivered (rescued) from the domain of darkness (Satan’s rule) and transferred to the kingdom of Christ.
- Col. 1:14 I have been redeemed and forgiven of all my sins (the debt against me has been cancelled). (see Col. 2:13, 14)
- Col. 1:27 Christ Himself is in me.
- Col. 2:7 I have been firmly rooted in Christ and am now being built up in Him.
- Col. 2:11 I have been spiritually circumcised (my old, unregenerate nature has been removed).
- Col. 2:10 I have been made complete in Christ.
- Col. 2:12, 13 I have been buried, raised, and made alive with Christ.
- Col. 3:1-4 I have been raised up with Christ. I died with Christ. My life is now hidden with Christ in God. Christ is now my life.
- 2 Tim. 1:7 I have been given a spirit of power, love, and self-discipline.
- 2 Tim. 1:9 I have been saved and called (set apart) according to God’s doing.
- Titus 3:5
- Heb. 2:11 Because I am sanctified and am one with the Sanctifier (Christ), He is not ashamed to call me brother.
- Heb. 4:16 I have a right to come boldly before the throne of God (the throne of grace) to find mercy and find grace in time of need.
- 2 Pet. 1:4 I have been given exceedingly great and precious promises by God by which I am a partaker of the divine nature (God’s nature).
Who Am I?
- Matt. 5:13 I am the salt of the earth.
- Matt. 5:14 I am the light of the world.
- John 1:12 I am a child of God (part of His family). (see Rom. 8:16)
- John 15:1, 5 I am part of the true vine, a branch of His (Jesus’) life.
- John 15:15 I am Jesus’ friend.
- John 15:16 I am chosen and appointed by Jesus to bear His fruit.
- Acts 1:8 I am a personal witness of Christ for Christ.
- Rom. 6:18 I am a slave of righteousness.
- Rom. 6:22 I am enslaved to God.
- Rom. 8:14, 15 I am a son of God. (God is my “daddy” so to speak) (see Gal. 3:26, 4:6)
- Rom. 8:17 I am a joint-heir with Christ sharing His inheritance with Him.
- 1 Cor. 3:16; 6:19 I am a temple (home) of God. His Spirit dwells in me.
- 1 Cor. 6:17 I am joined to the Lord and am one spirit with Him.
- 1 Cor. 12:27 I am a member of Christ’s body. (see Eph. 5:30)
- 2 Cor. 5:17 I am a new creation (new person).
- 2 Cor. 5:18, 19 I am reconciled to God and am a minister of reconciliation.
- Gal. 3:26, 28 I am a son of God and one in Christ.
- Gal. 4:6, 7 I am an heir of God since I am a son of God.
- Eph. 1:1 I am a saint. (see 1 Cor. 1:2; Phil. 1:1; Col. 1:2)
- Eph. 2:10 I am God’s workmanship (handiwork) created in Christ to do the work He planned beforehand that I should do.
- Eph. 2:19 I am a fellow citizen with the rest of God’s people in His family.
- Eph. 3:1 / 4:1 I am a prisoner of Christ.
- Eph. 4:24 I am righteous and holy.
- Phil. 3:20 I am a citizen of heaven and seated in heaven right now (see Eph. 2:6)
- Col. 3:3 I am hidden with Christ in God.
- Col. 3:4 I am an expression of the life of Christ because He is my life.
- Col. 3:12 I am chosen of God, holy, and dearly loved.
- 1 Thes. 1:4 I am chosen and dearly loved by God.
- 1 Thes. 5:5 I am son of light and not of darkness.
- Heb. 3:1 I am a holy brother, partaker of a heavenly calling.
- Heb. 3:14 I am a partaker of Christ … I share in His life.
- 1 Pet. 2:5 I am one of God’s living stones and am being built up (in Christ) as a spiritual house.
- 1 Pet. 2:9, 10 I am a part of a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God’s own possession to proclaim His excellencies.
- 1 Pet. 2:11 I am an alien and stranger to this world that I temporarily live in.
- 1 Pet. 5:8 I am an enemy of the devil.
- 1 John 3:1, 2 I am now a child of God. I will resemble Christ when He returns.
- 1 John 5:18 I am born of God; the evil one (the devil) can’t touch me.
- Psalm 23 & 100 I am a sheep of His pasture. Therefore, I have everything I need.
2 thoughts on “Day 27: Remind Me Who I Am (PT 2)”
Over the last two days you have left us with a great reminder of who we are in Jesus. It is a great list for ALL humanity as it shows the symphony of the finished Work and Person of Jesus Christ. BELOVED!! All this makes God (Father, Son and Spirit) much Bigger and Better for ALL.
Great post Mike. Thanks. 🙂